If you want a soft towel but can't get rid of the hardening towel problem, this article is prepared just for you. Towels are textile products that are frequently used in the bathroom and kitchen. If softening methods are not used during washing, it will harden over time and become difficult to use. How soft are the towels? How to soften hardened towels? The answers to your questions are in the rest of the article!How to Soften Face Towels, Hand Towels and Large Size Towels Bathroom Textile Products?
How to Soften Hardened Towels? What are the Soft Towel Methods?
There are some cleaning methods used to make towels soft. With these methods, you can get rid of your towels that are hard enough to damage the skin and have softer and fragrant towels. Soft towel methods can be listed as follows;
1- Washing Instructions Should Be Considered
Washing instructions written on the labels of the towels should be read and the towels should be washed at the specified temperature.
2- Separate Washing
Towels should not be mixed with other laundry, they should be collected and washed separately in the washing machine by selecting the appropriate program.
3- Using Anti-Limescale For Soft Towels
Situations such as excessive calcareous water affect the fiber structure of the towels negatively. Therefore, you can get rid of this problem by using anti-limescale in your washing machine.
How to Soften Bamboo Towels Using Softener?
You can iron your hardened bamboo towels, use white vinegar or buy a fabric softener and have a nice and soft towel.
Generally, bath towels are produced in 100×150 cm or 150×200 cm dimensions. Washing together with products with different fabric structure may cause deterioration of the structure of the towel. You need enough towels to wash them separately without mixing them with other laundry. You can buy hand towels in 6 and 12 packs. You can have the towel in the color and pattern you want by searching for Trendyol hand face towel.
How to Soften Face Towels, Hand Towels and Large Size Towels Bathroom Textile Products?
In order for the towels to be soft, you may need to use fabric softener products that you can buy from the market. If you are using fabric softener but still your towels are not soft, there may be some points you missed. We have listed the suggestions for your hardened hand and face towels as follows;
- If you want to use soft towels, you should use the softener products in the amount written on the package.
- Instead of using laundry detergents containing heavy chemicals, you should buy products with cleaner ingredients. In this way, you can also prevent your towels from wearing out prematurely.
- You can apply the softening method with vinegar water. For this application, prepare a small amount of white vinegar water for the washed towels and keep them in it, then wash them in the rinsing program of the washing machine. You will see the soft towel difference.
- Another way to soften your towels is to use baking soda. Add 1 packet of baking soda to a bucket of water and mix. Soak your towels in this bucket full of water for 1 night and wash them in the machine. You will see the effect of baking soda.
- If your towels do not soften despite all softening methods, you can make your towels soft by steam ironing.
Moreover; We recommend you to read these two articles for the most honest and brave Turkish cotton information on the Internet. 1- What Makes Turkish Cotton So Special? 2- Why Turkish Cotton is the best choice
You can examine our website and collections for very special Turkish towels, beach towels, tea towels, promotional towels and 100% Turkish cotton towels from zegsen.com.